Photo by Artfluence
Scores of Artists to Visit Historic Massachusetts Shipbuilding Village, Dining Destination and Antiques Mecca to Capture Sweeping Landscapes, Epic River Views and the Quaint Charm That Defines the Community.
First ever collaboration between the Annual Paint Essex event and the new national Cape Ann Plein Air during the week of October 10-16.
Essex, MA-October 15 and 16, 2016
The Essex Merchants Group and Eventide Gallery at Periwinkles, in conjunction with the Essex River Cultural District, is proud to sponsor the fifth annual Paint Essex Day and Wet Paint Auction on Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16, 2016.
Artists from near and far will converge on Saturday October 15 to capture Essex’s limitless variety of historic local scenes as well as its magnificent landscapes. The Wet Paint Silent and Live Auction and Reception will take place on Sunday, October 16.
Paint Essex 2016 Event details:
· Registered painters will participate in Paint Essex from 8AM to 7PM on Saturday, October 15.
· The Wet Paint Silent and Live Auction and Reception will take place from 4PM to 8PM on Sunday, October 16 at the Essex Room at Woodman’s Function Hall, Main Street in Essex.
· A cash bar, hors d’oeuvres and live music will accompany the silent and live auction of the previous day’s creations. Catering by Woodman’s of Essex. The event will be held rain or shine.
· Michael March, of Blackwood March Estate Auctioneers and Appraisers in Essex, will be the featured auctioneer. March brings decades of expertise in selling Cape Ann art. Teri Canelle Eramo of Eventide Gallery, founder of the event, and the Essex Merchants Group are this year’s event planners. Teri is a talented painter whose work is hung in galleries in Maine, Massachusetts and Ireland.
· There will be a late afternoon free preview of the paintings on the grounds at Woodman’s on October 16.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.