What: We Love It Here Mobile Photo Contest
Where: Salem Five’s official Facebook page
When: Now through August 30
Why: We think our region is one of the most picturesque places in the world. From historic Boston to the White Mountains, all the way to the Cape and Islands and out to the Berkshires – we just love it here!
To celebrate all this beauty, Salem Five is hosting its third annual mobile photo Facebook contest.
Contest entrants can share a favorite mobile photo that they think best captures the beauty of our region. The photographer that gets the most likes for their photo will win a summer getaway of their choosing to The Nantucket Hotel and Resort or the Winnetu on Martha’s Vineyard.
Additionally, the winning photo may also be added to the regional photo gallery displayed on the Salem Five homepage.
- Like Salem Five on Facebook (if you don’t already).
- Share one photo from a mobile device that captures the beauty of our region this summer.
- Add where photo was taken and name, then hit Post.
- Check our WLIH 2015 album the following day to confirm entry.
The deadline to share a photo is August 30, 2015. Voting for an entry begins as soon as the photo is uploaded to the WLIH – 2015 album (entries are uploaded daily) and lasts through August 30.
The photo that has the most likes in the WLIH album by midnight on August 30 will win a getaway to Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard. Winners will be announced on August 31.
· No purchase necessary.
· Participants must be 18 years or older and a Massachusetts resident.
· Photos should be of New England.
· Photos should be taken from a mobile device (phone, tablet or other PDA).
· Photos may not contain people; personally identifiable information; or copyrighted material, including brand names and logos.
· Horizontal/Landscape photos work best; visit the SalemFive.com homepage for examples.
Color photos preferred