Northshore Home Expands to Three Issues
Northshore Home’s first annual summer issue focuses on cottages and getaway homes around the region.
Northshore Home magazine, which highlights the best in architectural design, new construction and renovations, interiors, and landscape design, will expand to three issues this year, adding a Summer issue. “We’ve gotten such a positive response from our readership and advertising partners that we decided to incorporate an additional issue this year,” said Nancy E. Berry, editor. “There’s so much great design talent on the North Shore to share with our audience.”
Each issue of Northshore Home captures the essence of the North Shore in the following shelter categories:
- Cultivate. All things outdoors—including gardens, landscapes, and plantings.
- Inspire. Stories on what inspires great design in the region: art, historical perspective, and fashion.
- Kitchen & Bath. Stories on kitchen and bath design, including design trends, new technologies, cabinetry, appliances, fixtures, and fittings.
- Vignettes. Short stories on interior design elements such as fabrics, furnishings, paints, and papers.
- Tastemakers. Profiles of North Shore architects, interior designers, landscape designers, and builders.
- Accents. Product pages featuring home accessories, shops, and entertaining ideas.
The first annual summer issue will focus on cottages and getaway homes around the region, including coastal design, beach bungalows, lake houses, and more.
About Northshore Home
Published three times a year (spring, summer, and fall) by Andover-based RMS Media Group, Northshore Home magazine is a regional shelter publication for the North Shore of Boston, Massachusetts. Each issue highlights the best in North Shore architectural design, new construction, renovations, interiors, décor, and gardens. It reaches more than 157,500 North Shore residents and is available on select newsstands. nshoremag.com/nshorehome | @nshorehome
Advertising inquiries: Phil Ouellette, email@example.com, 978.824.2851
Editorial contact: Nancy E. Berry, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978.824.2805
Media contact: Melissa C. Gillespie, email@example.com, 760.522.4362