- This event has passed.
Introduction to Fluid Art – Paint and Sip
January 11 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on January 19, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on January 30, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Learn the basics of acrylic fluid painting and create two 8″x10″ paintings of your own utilizing the flip-cup and puddle pour techniques.
About this Event
- In our Fluid Art Workshop you will learn about the techniques, terminology and materials needed for acrylic pouring.
- In this fun workshop we will demonstrate the “dirty pour,” and “puddle pour” methods. Learn how to mix your paint and create cells.
- We will show you how to protect your artwork.
- No experience is necessary to come in and create your own beautiful painting.
- Please come dressed for mess. Gloves will be provided, but you will definitely get paint on your clothes. You might want to bring an apron or smock.
- It’s a relaxing art environment with the goal of encouraging the creative art experience.
- Book online to ensure your spot as space is limited to 6 per workshop.
- Art is healing for the body and the mind! Come prepared to have lots of fun!
- All the materials, instruction and tools you will need to create your masterpiece.
- Workshop fee includes (2) 8″×10″ canvases
- Wine and water will be served, as well as a light snack. You are welcome to bring your own refreshment as well.
- The canvas needs to be fully dry before moving it. Students will need to come back 24-48 hours after their class to pick up their paintings.
*All submitted events will go through an approval process. If approved, they will take 24-48 hours to appear on the website.