Due to the uncertainty surrounding the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, many events have been postponed or canceled as the government has prohibited gatherings of more than 25 people. Check with event organizers for more information about individual events.
- This event has passed.
Twilight Goat Yoga & Sunset Paddleboard
July 12, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$55.00
Grab a friend and sign-up for a special event on Friday July 12, 2019 that involves Yoga with Goats (featuring baby fainting kids), followed by a leisurely Sunset Paddle with SUP-YO on Pentucket Pond in Georgetown, MA.
- During arrival enjoy some tastings at the farm, from 5:30-6:15PM
- Goat Yoga with the certified SUP-YO yoga instructor will be from 6:15-7:15PM
- Wrap-up at the farm and drive 0.6 miles to the Pentucket Pond – park and launch from American Legion Park
- Please arrive by 7:45 for instructions and launching paddleboards onto the water
- Sunset Paddleboard on the water (boards included) 8:00-9:00PM. This is a paddle only, no yoga is included.
What to Bring:
- Bring a yoga mat (or rent one for $5) – for goat yoga
- Clothes and towel – for paddleboarding
Event Location: Goats To Go 201 Pond St Georgetown, MA 01833
This event is proudly offered to you in partnership with Goats To Go and SUP-Yo.com, A Division of Free Spirit LLC
*All submitted events will go through an approval process. If approved, they will take 24-48 hours to appear on the website.