The Best of the North Shore celebration—August 20 at the Crane Estate in Ipswich—is right around the corner!
Check out these fun ways to celebrate the night with your friends, and of course, the BONS winners! With a historic 59-room Stuart-inspired mansion as the backdrop, a breathtaking 165-acre estate to explore, gourmet cuisine from the area’s top chefs, a live band, killer DJ, and 1,500 guests dressed to impress, the 2019 BONS Event promises to be a not-to-be-missed magical evening!
We are just a week away from the biggest and best celebration on the North Shore. Here are just 10 ways to celebrate during this fun and festive evening.
- Dance under the stars to DJ Chris Roxx’s mix of pop and hip-hop music—a master at his craft, he has spun at parties with Taylor Dane and Run-DMC.
- Stroll the Grand Alleé down to the cliff that overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and Plum Island to the north. This breathtaking view is worth the gaunt down the lawn.
- Check out the outdoor art sculptures around the property. The “Spirit of Place” exhibition includes 32 pieces created by New England’s finest sculptors and exhibited in gardens, along woodland paths, and alongside historic landscape features.
- Groove to the mega-talented Soul of Music, an eight-piece band that slays it with everything from the songs of Etta James to Selena Gomez to Jamie Foxx. They’ll be onstage throughout the night.
- Visit more than 30 tasting stations of the best food the North Shore has to offer!
- Savor mini lobster rolls and tuna tartare while sipping on a champagne cocktail at Beauport Hospitality Group—a sponsor and multiple winner of BONS awards!
- Indulge in to-die-for Yodels created by Ledger—another multiple winner of BONS!
- Order a glass fabulous wine from 90+ Cellars. Or visit the Ipswich Ale truck for a cold brew.
- Take a selfie with your friends in the BONS photo booth and share though our social channels.
- Congratulate BONS winners. They will be wearing winners badges during the evening! Ask them what they won!