Gloucester summer resident Anthony Corey designs hand-sketched, woven silk neckwear that is a favorite of fashionable men from President Bill Clinton to Patriot linebacker Rosevelt Colvin and ESPN baseball analyst Peter Gammons. The ties, available in fine men’s stores throughout the country, are found locally at KAP’s in Andover and Marblehead. We caught up with the quintessential bon vivant at the Fidelity Jumper Classic while he socialized and sold his to-die-for ties.
More about Monsieur Corey:
- Does a lot of horse racing and riding on the North Shore.
- Also goes fox hunting with the Myopia Hunt Club.
- A regular fixture in Jonathan Soroff’s society-page photos in The Improper Bostonian and Carol Beggy and Marc Shanahan’s Boston Globe society columns.
- Recognized as one of Boston’s 25 most stylish Bostonians in Nov. 2 issue of The Boston Globe.Occasional television fashion correspondent on Fox 25.
- Made the guest list of Barney’s exclusive grand opening soiree.
- His kennel, Safe Haven, has placed more than 100 retired greyhounds with caring owners.
- Member of Community Servings board of directors.