At South Hamilton’s Myopia Hunt Club, fall’s easy layers come together in outfits for work or weekend.
Photographs by Bob Packert
Styling by Callista Wilson
Hair by Michael Albor for Ennis and the Loft Salon. Makeup by Katie Mahan for the Loft Salon and zero2sixtycreative.com. Production by Kristie Raymond for viewfinderproductions.com. Model: Svetlana for Wilhelmina.
Scroll down for all the photos.
- Most players agree that their horses are the most important assets of the game. A player owns at least six polo ponies, one for each chukka, or period.
- Established in 1888, Myopia’s home polo ground is the oldest active polo field in the United States.
- Polo players are rated with a handicap of Â–2 to 10 goals. The higher the handicap, the better the player.
- Myopia Polo’s season is short, starting in late May and ending in early October. Matches are every Sunday at 3pm and the tailgating begins at 1:30pm.
- In this photo set are polo players Connor Snow, Nick Snow, and Hernan Bianco, and model Rory Torrey.