MANCHESTER, VT – Celebrating its 250th anniversary this year, The Equinox, a Luxury Collection Golf Resort and Spa, announced a lineup of anniversary-themed packages, partnerships, and parties throughout 2019. Since opening its doors in 1769, the historic resort has developed the standard for New England hospitality. Located in the Green Mountains at the base of Mount Equinox, the 147-room resort and collection of 33 historic Inns at The Equinox marks its sestercentennial status with a series of celebrations.
Celebrate Luxury: In partnership with Land Rover, The Equinox 250th luxury anniversary package is available for $250,000 through December 31, 2019 and includes the following, seasonality permitting:
- Roundtrip helicopter rides from NY or Boston
- Weekend buyout for family and friends at Meadow House or Dormy House
- Personal innkeeper concierge
- Spa treatments for each guest
- 4 rounds of golf on the par-71, 6423-yard golf course and lunch at Dormy Grill
- Customized, private dinner al fresco under the stars created by Executive Chef Daniel Black
- Guided fly fishing experience with Orvis
- Guided falconry hike with master falconer Rob White in partnership with the Green Mountain Falconry School
- Guided group hike up Mount Equinox
- And the grand finale: drive home a Land Rover after an off-roading adventure through their challenging courses
Celebrate Love: Couples that get engaged at The Equinox in 2019 and share on social using #EquinoxCelebrates250 are automatically entered for a chance to win a complimentary wedding ceremony inclusive of facility fee, a champagne toast, and a bridal suite. In addition, couples who book a renewal or anniversary celebration with 20+ guests will receive the same complimentary offer. Make it a trip to remember with the Luxury Romance Package, complete with a private customized chef-prepared dinner, rose petal turn down, and in-room amenities such as champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Packages start at $349 per night.
Celebrate the Seasons: Kicking off on February 17, experience the beauty of Vermont’s colorful seasons with Equinox’s first-ever Full Moon Dinner. Timed with each full moon throughout the year, guests can snowshoe or hike through The Equinox Preservation Trust guided by a member of the Equinox Land Trust, followed by a chef-created dining experience at The Equinox’s waterfront Pond Pavilion at dusk. Dinner event dates include: February 17th, March 23rd, April 19th, May 18th, June 16th, July 16th, August 15th, September 14th, October 13th, November 9th, and December 14th.
Celebrate Vermont: Throughout the month of March, take part in sugaring season at one of the 30 historic Maple Town Houses and book a getaway package inclusive of a tour through a local maple sugar shack, maple welcome amenity, maple-inspired menu specials in the restaurants on property, and a Maple Sugar Scrub special at The Spa (rates from $199).
Celebrate Vermont’s Heroes: The original colony’s Council of Safety established the “Green Mountain Boys” during the American Revolution in what is today’s Marsh Tavern restaurant at Equinox. The Equinox will launch a First Responders package for the full month of April, kicking off with “National Responders Day” (April 1), to honor all of the nation’s heroes that protect our freedom and safety. Select package proceeds will go to a first responders charity. First responders can receive a rate of $99 inclusive of accommodations, a historical tour about the Green Mountain Boys, and exclusive perks and discounts for the resort’s restaurants and activities. In May, the resort will also activate a charity race to celebrate those that gave their lives for our freedom.
Celebrate the Women of The Equinox: Timed for June, there are several experiences designed with the female traveler in mind, including:
- Special golf rates and weekly complimentary women’s clinics at the resort’s award-winning, par-71 course with Equinox’s Head Golf Professional and three-time qualifier for the Women’s US Open Championships, Joan McDonald
- Female Fly-Fishing School by long-time resort partner, Orvis, on June 7
- The Equinox’s first-ever yoga and wellness retreat in partnership with True North on June 19 – 23
Throughout the year, the resort is also offering a special $176.90 rate commemorating its opening date, inclusive of overnight accommodations, breakfast for two, and two glasses of champagne upon arrival (a 35% discount).
With the 2018 multimillion-dollar renovation complete, The Equinox strives to conserve and enhance as much of the historic property as possible and continues to offer guests the best of New England hospitality.
For more information or to book any of these experiences, call 877-854-7625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.