With summer practically in full swing, Topnotch Resort in Stowe, Vermont, offers countless opportunities for fun, from tennis matches to trail rides, and shuffleboard to spa treatments. Set on 120 wooded acres at the base of Mount Mansfield, Topnotch offers fun for every season.
Here are some of their favorite summer activities:
- Learn, improve, and have a ball at Topnotch Resort’s Summer Tennis Academy, offering daily and weekly programs for kids ages 3 to 14. Mom and Dad can polish their serve at one of the tennis programs aimed towards grown-ups, including daily one-hour sessions, Cardio Tennis workouts, and targeted clinics designed to be fun and instructional, such as the two-hour Adult Tennis Academy, Tactics Academy, and the Serve and Return Academy.
- Indulge in some “you” time at the Topnotch Spa, acclaimed as one of the top resort spas in the country with 33 treatment rooms and more than 120 rejuvenating treatments and services, with some featuring locally-sourced CBD products. Afterwards, enjoy the whirlpool, cascading waterfall, lap pool, sauna, and steam room in the adjoining solarium.
- Relax in Topnotch’s indoor and outdoor pools and whirlpools/Jacuzzis with some of the best mountain views in the area.
- Eat, sleep, and repeat while enjoying brunch or dinner at Flannel, with seasonally inspired dishes that pay homage to Vermont fresh ingredients. Through July, the restaurant will serve a rotating special each night featuring Wild Copper River Salmon. Topnotch is the first in New England to receive and serve this once-a-year coveted delicacy directly from Alaska.
- Spend quality time with the entire family in a Topnotch Resort Home, featuring two or three bedrooms, full baths and kitchens, living rooms with fireplaces, patios and panoramic views of Mount Mansfield.
- Walk (or run) with your dog along the Stowe Recreation Path, a 5.3-mile paved greenway stretching from Topnotch to Stowe, then play fetch on one of the resort’s lawns with tennis balls from the Tennis Center. Later, pamper fido with CBD dog treats from the spa and an in-room 25 minute Rover Reiki and Massage Session.
- Enjoy a private or group horseback riding lesson or a guided English or Western trail ride from the Equestrian Center. The center also offers corralled pony rides for children as well as carriage rides with giant draft horses.
- Spend the day on a Topnotch Brewery Tour visiting Vermont’s top craft breweries and distilleries including WhistlePig, the Alchemist, Fiddlehead, Prohibition Pig, Stowe Cider, Ten Bends, Rock Art Brewery, Trapp Family Brewery, Lost Nation and more.
- Rent a mountain bike from Mountain Ops Outdoor Gear, located on-property at Topnotch, and hit the trails in town, on the mountain, or at the Stowe Recreation Path.
- And there’s plenty more to do nearby, including hiking, fly fishing, archery lessons, kayaking, canoeing, hot air ballooning, golfing, farm tours, history tours, ATV tours, ziplining, sailing on Lake Champlain, plus much, much more.
For more inspiration on how to have fun this summer at Topnotch Resort, visit www.topnotchresort.com.